The Quad-Stim plus Digital TENS/EMS with four channels is a battery operated pulse generator that sends electrical impulses electrodes to the body and reach the nerves and underlying muscle group. This unit is a combination stimulator of TENS and EMS which can be used for muscle stimulation and pain relief. The device is provided with four controllable output channels, each independent of each other. An electrode pair can be connected to each output channel. The intensity level is controlled by press buttons. The device is able to store 60 sets of record of operation.
Precise intensity control are 100 steps of intensity level controlled by press buttons from 1 to 100mA.
Press button control the power, intensity, and parameter, which make it easy for the users to adjust the settings. All of the buttons are protected by a swing door to avoid accidental touch.
- Package Includes: Device, batteries, lead wires, 1 pack of 4 electordes, carrying case and users manual.
- A large LCD in 6.1 x 4.4 cm showing the intensity level, settings and treatment timer. The selected modes and parameters are readable.
- Treatment time countdown the output will shut off automatically when time is up.
- 4 channel device, each with their own timer
- 4 Reusable Electrode Pads
- Lead Wires
- User Manual & Electrode Placement Guide
- Carrying Case