Home Microdermabrasion Machine
The MicrodermMD is a revolution in at-home skincare, for the first time offering a professional grade microdermabrasion device that can be used at home. The MicrodermMD offers a fast, gentle, and extremely effective microderm treatment delivered in the comfort of your own home.
The MicrodermMD works by gently and powerfully exfoliating the top 3-5 layers of outer dermis, removing dead skin and the soon-to-be dead skin beneath. This causes the rebirth of collagen and elastin, giving the skin a smooth and glowing appearance. Over time, these home microdermabrasion treatments reduce the fine lines, wrinkles, age spots, and brown spots on the face and body. Uneven skin tone and texture will gradually become smooth and uniform, just like getting a microderm at a professional Spa or Salon.
* Product color may vary depending on available inventory.
Here is a list of the main features of the MicrodermMD home microdermabrasion device:
- Professional grade natural Diamond tipped exfoliating wand
- 100% Crystal Free operation – no mess to clean up
- Medical grade suction motor with 5 user selectable levels
- 100 Pack of wool filters included (1 per usage)
- Cleaning brushes for Diamond Tip (2 included)
- Built in mirror to use while traveling or whenever convenient
- Hard plastic shell design is stylish and functional
- Informative User Manual that gives instructions and skincare suggestions
- Painless, chemical-free way to perform skin peeling without going to a dermatology clinic.
- Reduces the look of fine wrinkles and blemishes by removing outer layer of aging skin.
- Made from diamond particles for skin-peeling precision, the Diamond Peeling Tip also neatly vacuums dead skin particles while peeling.
- Includes Soothing Skin Tonic, Wipes, 100 Filters, and a Tip-Cleaning Brush.
Here is a list of the main skin concerns that can be treated with the MicrodermMD:
- Age spots, liver spots, or discoloration
- Sun damage or blemishes
- Uneven skin texture
- Skin tone that is blotchy or uneven
- Acne scars that have texture or color
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Some active acne such as blackheads
- Enlarged pores or pores that are clogged
It Really Works:
Home microdermabrasion has had positive coverage from the Cosmetic Surgery Times, and top beauty magazines such as Cosmopolitan, Elle, and Vogue. In Elle, Dr. Joshua Martin calls home Microdermabrasion "the future of microdermabrasion machines".
Following is an overview of the Microderm treatment process:
- Wash face with soap and water.
- Put a new filter into the vacuum hose end, sterilize the Diamond Peeling Tip, then attach it onto the hose.
- Press the Power Button, and choose a peeling intensity setting (Low, Med, or High).
- Press the Start Button. The Status Bar confirms the vacuum has started, and indicates the current intensity level.
- Hold the Diamond Peeling Tip like a pencil, and lightly drag accross face with short, careful strokes, following the suggested stroking diagram below.
- When finished, discard filter and clean Diamond Tip with soap and water using provided brush.
- Wipe face with included Soothing Tonic, then mois-turize. Use sunblock for a few days after treatment.
- Treatment takes approximately 10 minutes, and can be repeated every 10-14 days depending on skin.
CHEEKS: Stroke with the peeling tip following Arrows 1- 3, while holding nose with other hand.
AROUND LIPS: Follow Arrows 4 and 5. Do not touch your lips with the peeling tip.
AROUND EYES: Stroke downwards between eye and ear (Arrow 6), outwards on temple (Arrow 7), and below eye (Arrow 8). Do not stroke eyelid.
FOREHEAD: Stroke outwards, and work your way upwards with horizontal strokes (Arrows 9 & 10).
MicrodermMD is one of the first at-home microdermabrasion machines using dual-action therapy with a combination of diamond tipped exfoliation AND suction, enabling you to have true microdermabrasion treatments at home.
During the treatment, the outer layer of skin is removed using light abrasion which promotes the growth of healthy new cells. The suction used in the treatment also increases blood flow to the epidermis which rebuilds collagen and elastin.
An average treatment should take no longer than 5 minutes. The Auto Mode is a 5 minute treatment for full face and neck - other body parts (such as chest, hands, legs and scarred areas may take a little longer.)
- MicrodermMD device
- Medium diamond tip
- Pore extraction tip
- Infusion tip
- 100 pack filters
- Power adapter
- User manual