This type of stimulation is characterized by the crossing of two electrical medium, independent frequencies that work together to effectively stimulate large impulse fibers. These frequencies interfere with the transmission of pain messages at the spinal cord level. Because of the frequency, the Interferential wave meets low impedance when crossing the skin to enter the underlying tissue. This deep tissue penetration can be adjusted to stimulate parasympathetic nerve fibers for increased blood flow. Interferential Stimulation differs from TENS because it allows a deeper penetration of the tissue with more comfort (compliance) and increased circulation.
Carrier Frequency: 4000Hz., fixed
Interference Frequency: 4004 - 4160 Hz
Difference Frequency: 4 - 160 Hz., adjustable
Output Voltage: 0 - 60mA (or 0 - 30V) (through 500 ohms)
Waveform: Symmetrical balanced Sine wave
Pulse Width: 125 Microseconds for each phase
Four Frequency Shift: Continuous, 1/1 abrupt, 6/6 ramped and 6/6 abrupt , 10/10 ramped and 10/10 abrupt
Muscle soreness, Muscle stiffness, Arthritis, Body pain, Post-op pain, Post-traumatic acute pain and Chronic pain.
- Package Includes: Device, batteries, lead wires, 1 pack of 4 electrodes, carrying case and users manual.
- Crossing of two electrical medium, independent frequencies.Stimulate large impulse fibers.
- Deep tissue penetration can be adjusted
- Dual Channel device with the ability to adjust each channel.
- 4 Reusable Electrode Pads
- Lead Wires
- User Manual & Electrode Placement Guide
- Carrying Case