BioPure’s Neem SynergyTM is a potent combination of three of the most valued herbs in the Ayurvedic apothecary, Neem, Amla and Guduchi. 120 capsules per bottle.
Neem comes from a large tropical evergreen tree commonly known as the “Margosa tree,” native to India. Its scientific name is Azadirachta indica and it is in the family Meliaceae. The Neem tree has played a key role in the lives of Indians for centuries, providing food and shelter, a variety of products used for hygiene and beauty aids, agricultural fertilizers, insecticides, and traditional medicines. Ayurvedic, Unani, and Homeopathic medicinal treatments have utilized various parts of the tree for just about every health disorder, which is why Neem is referred to as the “Wonder Tree”1, “the Healer of All Ailments”2, and the “Village Pharmacy”3. Over 135 bioactive compounds have been identified within the various parts of the Neem tree4. A few of the more well known and highly studied are azadirachtin, quercitin, and liminoids such as nimbidin.
- A potent antioxidant due to the high concentration of tannins, polyphenols and vitamin C*
- Immunity Support*
- Joints/Connective Tissue*
- Cardiovascular Health/Circulation*
- Microbial/Fungal/Parasitic/Co-Infection Defense*
- Skin/Hair Health Support*
- Take one capsule two times daily†.
Servings per Container
- Neem SC SCO2 extract, Liminoids, Neem – PSE, Neem – raw herb powder, Guduchi SCO2 Extract, Guduchi PSE extract, Amla SCO2 extract, Amla PSE, Long Pepper SCO2 extract, (Vegetable Cellulose Capsule), Aerated silica.
- Neem, taken in large doses or for long periods of time, may be unsafe. Please take with caution, as such high doses may harm the kidneys and liver.