- Andrographis has shown hepatoprotective characteristics, and some effectiveness inhibiting HIV infections. Red Root is an astringent and expectorant, helping with sore throats, flus, gastrointestinal problems, and reducing stagnation in the lymphatic system. Stephania supports skin and joint health. Smilax may promote hormonal balance. Knotweed contains the antioxidant resveratrol, which can lower cholesterol and regulate blood pressure.*
- Health Functions
- Suggested Use
BioPure’s QuintessenceTM Herbal Tincture offered in a 4 fl oz bottle with dropper.
QuintessenceTM is a combination of five herbal tinctures that work together, creating a potent broad spectrum approach to immune system support. The formula includes: Andrographis paniculata (King of Bitters), Ceanothus americanus (RedRoot), Stephania tetrandra (Han Fang Ji), Smilax glabra (sarsaparilla), and Polygonum cuspidatum (Japanese Knotweed). All five of these herbs have long histories of use in traditional medicine for their microbial defense, and immune support and inflammatory response support benefits. All five have also been used to help with Lyme disease and its coinfections.*
- Inflammation & Microbial Defense*
- Management of Water Retention*
- Detoxification, Urinary, and Respiratory Support*
- Inteded for internal or external use†.
Servings per Container
- 120 (approx 20 drops per serving)
- A proprietary blend of Andrographis (aerial parts), Chinese smilax (root), Japanese knotweed (root), Red Root (root), Stephania (root), organic ethanol (60%) and purified water.
- We obtain raw ingredients and materials from ethical and reliable suppliers worldwide. We use organic, gluten-free alcohol made from non-GMO corn, and we use state-of-the art USP purified water systems for all dilution involving water.