Research has discovered a complex array of bioactives present in garlic, including trace minerals, enzymes, selenium-based compounds [Arnault and Auger 2006], and sulfur-containing molecules, that are all synergistically involved in its various health benefits [Lanzotti 2006; Bongiorno et al 2008; Iciek et al 2009; Olech and Zaborska 2012]. “Allicin”, one of the most abundant and significant thiosulfinate compounds in garlic, is formed and released only after the clove is crushed [Olech and Zaborska 2012]. Allicin has received credit for many of garlic’s beneficial antioxidant and antibiotic properties [Allicin facts website; Bongiorno et al 2008].
- Supports Cardiovascular Health*
- Assists in Detoxification *
- Supports Microbial Defense*
- Contains Antioxidant properties*
- Immune Support*
- One capsule three times daily after a meal or as directed by your Health Care Practitioner.
- Optional delivery method: Break open capsule and pour into water, drink immediately.
- 700mg Allium sativum L (Garlic Clove Powder)
- (Allicin approximately 3.4mg per 700mg powder)
- Non GMO Vegan Vegetable Capsule of cellulose and water.