Stephania tetrandra is a herbaceous perennial vine of the Menispermaceae family. It grows from a short, woody caudex, climbing to a height of around four meters. Its roots are used medicinally to support skin and joint health. Offered in a 2 fl oz bottle with dropper.
BioPure’s herbal tinctures are each chosen for its specific health-supporting properties and strictly selected from the finest harvests. BioPure selects products grown in an environment free of fertilizers and insecticides. Our formulas are based on herbs with a proven historical track record in traditional healing therapies that have been used for centuries.
- Inflammation and Microbial Defense*
- Management of water retention*
- Urinary and Respiratory Support*
- Intended for internal or external use.†
Servings per Container
- 60 (serving size is about 20 drops)
- A proprietary blend of Stephania (root), organic ethanol (33%) and purified water.
- We obtain raw ingredients and materials from ethical and reliable suppliers worldwide. We use organic, gluten-free alcohol made from non-GMO corn, and we use state-of-the art USP purified water systems for all dilution involving water.
- Possible contraindications include constipation. Do not use when pregnant, nursing or for small children unless recommended by your practitioner.