VeneX Bee Venom Ointment 1 oz
Health & Beauty

VeneX Bee Venom Ointment 1 oz

  • Vendor:BioPure
  • Category: Immune Support
Availability: In Stock
$56.00
Wishlist Compare

VeneX Ointment is an anti-inflammatory preparation containing Grade I bee venom (Apis Venenum Purum) and pure essential oils in a water-soluble (non-greasy) base; offered in a 1fl. oz (30g) tube.

FIELDS OF APPLICATION
Bee Venom Therapy, Cosmetic Apitherapy/Acupuncture, Electrophoresis/Iontophoresis (negative electrode), Physiotherapy/Massage, Sports Injuries, Stiper Therapy, Ultrasonophoresis.

  • Inflammation/Pain Management*
  • Skin Support*
  • Energy/Fitness/Endurance*
  • Intended for external use. Clean affected area thoroughly and apply a 1-5 cm (1/2″ – 2″) ointment strip. Gently massage into the affected area and surrounding skin, once or twice daily. Thoroughly read instructions before applying.
  • Apis venenum purum, methyl nicotinate, oleum sinapis colatile, oleum terebinthinae, piper nigrum oil, purified water, sodium chloride, methylparaben*, propylparaben*, water-soluble base, perfume.
    * <=0.19% Within the guidelines of the EU’s Scientific Committee for Consumer Safety (SCCS) and the European Organic Standard.
  • ALLERGY WARNING: Bee Venom may cause a severe allergic reaction. Discontinue usage if signs of sensitivity to bee venom or any of the ingredients occur.**
    • Manufactured by APITRONIC SERVICES, Richmond, British Columbia, Canada.
    • ALLERGY TEST
      If never exposed to bee venom, —apply a 3 mm – 1/8″ long strip of ointment on the flexor surface of the forearm or the knee area. Wait 15-20 minutes and observe reactions. The signs of systemic allergic reactions are: Massive swelling in the throat, Rushes and hives all over the body, Tightness of the chest, Shortness of breath, Light headedness and confusion, Fainting or hypertension and Shock and/or unconsciousness.
    • NORMAL SKIN REACTIONS
      Most noticeable normal reactions to honeybee venom are itching, warmness, transient swelling and redness of the affected area lasting for a few hours. Redness of the skin may decrease with repeated application on the same area. Short term increase of symptoms when applied on the fingers or the wrist area.
    • Please Note: Do not apply to wounded or damaged skin. Avoid contact with eyes.