Ultra-G, Digital Galvanic
Ultra G is a Digital High Voltage Pulsed Galvanic Stimulator has a " twin peaked" monophasic waveform with fixed interpulse Interval of 100us. It is most useful in acute injuries associated with major tissue trauma with bleeding or swelling. Each pulse is much shorter in duration (5us) and can achieve much higher voltage than conventional stimulator
- Digital High Volt Pulsed Galvanic Stimulator
- Power: 9V battery or AC Adaptor
- Output: Single Channel. Two active outputs and one dispersive return. Where active 1 and dispesive located on the output of CH1, the active 2 located on the output of CH2.
- Output Voltage Adjustable, 0-350 Volts maximum (500 ohm load)
- Wave Form: Twin peaked monophasic waveform with fixed interpulse interval of 100u
- Pulse Rate: 1z-120Hz (adjustable), 1Hz/step
- Pulse Duration: 5 uS
- Interpulse Interval: 100 us
- Modes: Continuous, Alternating
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty System Includes: Stimulator, Lead Wires, 4 Self-Stick Hypoallergenic Disposable Electrodes, 9V Battery and AC Adapter, Hard Plastic Carrying Case, Instruction Booklet.
Requires a doctor's prescription. Please fax to 740-284-1301.