Featured Item

Fexpad by LED Technologies for pain relief

 

 

 

 

 

NatureBright 2 in 1 light therapy and wake up light

DPL LED Flex Pad for Pain relief

 

morning sunrise systems srs100 dawn and dusk simulators

All Categories » Light Therapy » Specials

 Checkout
BlueMD Acne light Treatment 
BlueMD Acne light Treatment Discounts Apply !
Free shippiing on orders over $200

List Price: $239.99
Price: $179.99


« Previous | Next »

Email Friend


  • Overview
  • Additional Info
  • Testimonials.
  • Reviews

BlueMD Gets Rid of Acne. Period.

Trophy Skin uses a proprietary, custom-manufactured bulb that emits the exact spectrum of light needed to kill acne causing bacteria.

  • FDA Approved Blue Light technology
  • 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
  • Average user needs just 20 minutes, 3 times per week
  • Dermatologist-grade Acne light therapy device
Every order includes eye protection goggles to be worn during treatments. The BlueMD custom-made bulb emits light at 420 nm, which is outside the UV range. However, eye protection must still be worn. Each BlueMD device comes with a limited 1-year warranty covering any defects to the device or the bulb. Additional bulbs and goggles can be purchased upon request.

The BlueMD acne light therapy device uses a specific wavelength range of high intensity blue light to kill the bacteria that are the root cause of acne. More than 50% of adults and children suffer from acne at some point in their lives, many of those who go on to be chronic acne sufferers. Those with mild to moderate acne are excellent candidates for acne blue light treatments, as they are most likely to have p.acnes bacterium as the root cause of their acne. This type of bacteria results in the red pimples, zits, pustules, whiteheads, and blackheads that are the most common manifestation of acne on the skin. The BlueMD uses blue light that is superior to other laser, LED, or red light devices because it is pure, high powered light that works to attack the source of acne itself. Your skin condition will start to change within a few weeks of starting the acne light therapy regimen. You will notice a reduction in the oil on your skin as well, which is a major benefit as most acne sufferers also have trouble with oily skin. Additionally, many of our customers notice their pore size will get smaller, and their skin will begin to be clear of acne within weeks. The acne light is most effective when used consistently each week, and when accompanied with good skin cleansing habits. The BlueMD uses the high power blue light to kill acne bacteria during every treatment, but you can help increase the effect of the light. Washing your face or body (the back is also a great place for acne light treatment) before each session will remove dirt and oil, helping the light to penetrate deeper into the glands of your skin. This will in turn treat your acne much faster, and will help the blue light do its job.

Safe and Effective. The Proof is in the Pictures  

Dermatologists have been using Blue Light Therapy to reduce and eliminate acne breakouts for over 20 years. 

This technology is FDA Approved and has been proven effective in numerous clinical studies conducted by the American Academy of Dermatology and the British Academy of Dermatology.

 
Here are several current Trophy Skin clients that have had tremendous success using Blue Light Therapy. They are lifelong acne sufferers that had tried everything under the sun, with little or no lasting results.

As you can see, their results from using Trophy Skin speak for themselves.


Facial and body acne is a major problem for millions of Americans, not to mention the acne scars and discoloration in the aftermath of an acne breakout. As you can see from the pictures above, the BlueMD is highly effective at using blue light therapy to treat active acne in adults and teens. By working to attack the root bacteria causes of acne, the BlueMD works better than blue lasers, red lasers, red LED light, or even topical creams to finally give you clear skin on face, back, and body. Blue light therapy to treat acne is a natural alternative to antibiotics and chemicals, treating the cause of the acne instead of the symptoms. Our customers use the BlueMD two or three times per week on a consistent basis for the first four weeks, and see a reduction in acne breakouts, pimples, zits, or pustules in short order. Acne light treatment is the most effective therapy for mild to moderate acne and is exactly the same as what dermatologists prescribe in their own office. The main advantage of the BlueMD over other acne light devices is that the blue light is delivered from a table top instead of in a hand held device. The ergonomics of the BlueMD allow for a comfortable and convenient treatment that will make sticking to your weekly regimen much easier than any hand held device. Acne light therapy is only effective when used on a regular basis, but the need for weekly treatments will be reduced over time. Additionally, acne sufferers are protected by our 30 Day Guarantee policy, so there is very little risk to get started with your new light therapy regimen. For those who have been lifelong sufferers of bad skin, scarring from acne, discoloration of the face, back, or body, your acne treatment solution has arrived. The natural and safe way to get the clear and smooth skin you have always wanted is by using acne blue light therapy. Our affordable and convenient device, the BlueMD, treats the root causes of acne like the bacteria and oil that are the source of the problem for more than 90% of those who suffer from acne.

Why It Works        

blue MD acne light why 1

Blue Light Therapy works on a simple principle that was discovered by medical researchers in the 1970's. They found that light specifically focused in the 405nm - 420nm wavelength band has the unique ability to kill p.acnes bacterium, the most common source of acne in teenagers and adults.

blue MD acne light after treatment

These bacteria cannot survive for more than a few minutes when exposed to the correct wavelengths of light, provided the light is of high enough intensity. The light causes the bacteria to die, which in turn shrivels the pimples, pustules, and cysts on your skin. Consistent use of Blue Light Therapy also helps decrease the amount of oil and sebum on your skin, and has been shown to shrink the pore size in some individuals.


DERMATOLOGIST-GRADE ACNE TREATMENT. AT HOME.


Dermatologists have been using Blue Light Acne Therapy to reduce and eliminate acne breakouts for over 20 years. This technology has been proven effective in numerous clinical studies conducted by the American Academy of Dermatology and the British Academy of Dermatology.

We use the same proven 405nm - 420nm wavelength that dermatologists and medical spas use in their clinics. Our customers have spent anywhere from $1000 to $3000 for Blue Light Therapy at the dermatologist. They see great results, but the acne starts to come back within weeks and most were unable to afford another round of treatments. Trophy Skin has created a home-based acne treatment device that gets you the same results for a fraction of the price. Guaranteed.


THE TECHNOLOGY BEHIND THE CURTAINS.

Trophy Skin uses a proprietary, custom-manufactured bulb that emits the exact spectrum of light needed to kill acne causing bacteria. And what's more, we can prove it! We can prove that our light contains high intensity, pure blue light and nothing else. Take a look at the graph, showing the wavelength output of the Trophy Skin blue light therappy device tested by an independent source.

Real Customer Reviews. You could be the next one.        

Purchased for my 16 year old daughter - It is working wonders!, April 28, 2009

After decades of research, the medical community has come to find out that Blue Light Therapy is effective on approximately 90% of the general population.This means that the vast majority of people will see a noticeable reduction in their acne breakouts with consistent use. However, for that remaining 10% who are genetically resistant to light therapy, we’ve got you covered.

After decades of research, the medical community has come to find out that Blue Light Therapy is effective on approximately 90% of the general population.This means that the vast majority of people will see a noticeable reduction in their acne breakouts with consistent use. However, for that remaining 10% who are genetically resistant to light therapy, we’ve got you covered.

After decades of research, the medical community has come to find out that Blue Light Therapy is effective on approximately 90% of the general population.This means that the vast majority of people will see a noticeable reduction in their acne breakouts with consistent use. However, for that remaining 10% who are genetically resistant to light therapy, we’ve got you covered.

 Comment | Permalink | Was this review helpful to you? Yes No (Report this)
3 of 3 people found the following review helpful:

Purchased for my 16 year old daughter - It is working wonders!, April 28, 2009

After decades of research, the medical community has come to find out that Blue Light Therapy is effective on approximately 90% of the general population.This means that the vast majority of people will see a noticeable reduction in their acne breakouts with consistent use. However, for that remaining 10% who are genetically resistant to light therapy, we’ve got you covered.

After decades of research, the medical community has come to find out that Blue Light Therapy is effective on approximately 90% of the general population.This means that the vast majority of people will see a noticeable reduction in their acne breakouts with consistent use. However, for that remaining 10% who are genetically resistant to light therapy, we’ve got you covered.

After decades of research, the medical community has come to find out that Blue Light Therapy is effective on approximately 90% of the general population.This means that the vast majority of people will see a noticeable reduction in their acne breakouts with consistent use. However, for that remaining 10% who are genetically resistant to light therapy, we’ve got you covered.

Comments (1) | Permalink | Was this review helpful to you? Yes No (Report this)
 

Great for when I am traveling and partying

After decades of research, the medical community has come to find out that Blue Light Therapy is effective on approximately 90% of the general population.This means that the vast majority of people will see a noticeable reduction in their acne breakouts with consistent use. However, for that remaining 10% who are genetically resistant to light therapy, we’ve got you covered.Read more

Published 1 day ago by Shannon Burt

Great for when I am traveling and partying

After decades of research, the medical community has come to find out that Blue Light Therapy is effective on approximately 90% of the general population.This means that the vast majority of people will see a noticeable reduction in their acne breakouts with consistent use. However, for that remaining 10% who are genetically resistant to light therapy, we’ve got you covered.Read more

Published 1 day ago by Shannon Burt

 

 

 

 
Product Reviews

No Reviews For This Product.

Click to review this product

Please take a moment to look at some of our best sellers

Manufacturer: SunBox
SunBox SunRay II 10000 lux Light Box

List Price: $449.00
Price: $439.00
Manufacturer: SunRise Systems Inc.
SunRise Systems SRS100 Dawn and Dusk Simulator

List Price: $130.00
Price: $115.00
Manufacturer: Valkee Oy
VALKEE 2 Bright Light Headset - New Model

List Price: $349.00
Price: $231.00
Manufacturer: Carex Heatlh Brands
SunLite Bright Light 10,000 lux Therapy Box

Price: $129.00




Manufacturer: Philips
Philips GoLite Blu Pro LED Blue Light

List Price: $199.00
Price: $165.00
Manufacturer: Lumiram Inc.
Lumiram Aurora bright light system

List Price: $349.00
Price: $299.00
Manufacturer: SunRise Systems Inc.
SRS320 Light Therapy & Dawn Simulator

List Price: $199.95
Price: $179.95